are you ready to kick anxiety, self doubt, and negative thinking to the curb?
Join over 3 Million listeners of the Meditation Minis Podcast today.
Feel better fast. It’s free!
- A beautiful start to the dayJanuary 18, 2018 by Relaxingfool from Australia
These mini meditations have transformed my mornings. They're the perfect length for a busy lifestyle. I cannot thank you enough for calming my mind and my soul.
- Thank youJanuary 16, 2018 by Glurtolscletch from United States
I’ve been suffering from depression for years. A friend of mine suggested I listen to guided meditations so I went looking for some and came across this one. I listened to one episode and it has already helped me. Thank you so much.
- Love it!January 12, 2018 by CMS1 2015 from United States
Absolutely love the meditations. They're part of my daily routine now!
- Great way to help me relaxJanuary 10, 2018 by EzzyB2497 from Canada
I found this meditation podcast really helps me with my day to day life
- Expectations and LonlinessDecember 29, 2017 by All podcasts from United States
Wow, if you have wanted to introduce meditation in some form into your life, but have resisted due to lack of time or uncertainty, this is the podcast series for you. Chel has such a calm voice. The episodes are short and relaxing. Teach skills that you can use anywhere (in traffic, in line at a store, when you can't sleep at night). Have made a huge difference in my life. And even when I stop for a period of time, I know i can return because they are so accessible... thanks
- Super Meditationen!December 17, 2017 by Java Guodo from Germany
Mir gefallen die Meditationen sehr, weil die Stimme so angenehm ist und ich auch mit nur wenig Zeit die Möglichkeit habe zu meditieren. Danke!!
- Chel's voice is black velvetDecember 16, 2017 by Nikkioncloudnine from United States
I'm so grateful to Chel and this podcast. Therapist and life coach here--delighted to send cleint after client to such a healing resource and get my self care from her, because even though I teach meditation too, I need to be taken care of by others, too. Production is amazing, sound quality, simplicity of meditations and relatability via authenticity shared by Chel. Thank you so much for the healing you are broadcasting in the world. So much gratitude for the LIGHT coming from this special woman. Thank you Chel!
- Fast & EffectiveDecember 16, 2017 by Nrichar1 from United States
Chel’s meditations are fast and effective. So thankful to have found this podcast.
- Podcast essentialDecember 11, 2017 by Sally Loftis from United States
I have followed this podcast from the beginning, and I love the variety of meditations every week. Plus, they are the perfect length for my busy schedule.
- AmazingNovember 26, 2017 by Nlsheijenrbenenenen from United States
About a year and a half ago, I began to listen to Meditation Minis. It was my first foray into meditation and it has changed my life so much because it taught me that I have all the tools I need inside of me to find peace, calmness, and focus. I now meditate daily, sometimes with this podcast, sometimes with a different guided meditation, a mantra, or just silence. Of all the guided meditations I have tried this is by far my favorite! Thank you so much Chel.
- The bestOctober 22, 2017 by JenAz12 from United States
I love these short meditations. They are perfect when you only have a few minutes.
- A Quick MeditationOctober 20, 2017 by Amanda Schulze from United States
This is my go to podcast for a quick meditation during my work day. 10 or so minutes relaxes and revives me to keep me going during a stressful day! I love Chel’s calming voice and look forward to future episodes!
- Just the bestOctober 14, 2017 by Alabaster82 from Canada
She is just so calming and authentic. I love listening to these visualizations as part of my meditation practice. Thank you!! ❤️
- Excellent way to start every morning!October 10, 2017 by Lola3788 from United States
Chel has a beautiful, calming voice and she has a quick, 10 minutes-ish meditation for every emotion and challenge you can think of. I'm so grateful to be able to start my days with her!
- Fear to FunOctober 4, 2017 by LutherBlanchardJr from United States
I am new to the Mini Meditations and am so glad a friend introduced me to you. I have only listened to one so far and am already looking forward to the next one! Thank you Chel!
- My favourite!October 4, 2017 by Cloclo2016 from Canada
Your voice is so soothing, your words are so comforting, no matter what my needs are i always find a helpful meditation on your podcast! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
- Immediate ReliefSeptember 26, 2017 by Jillian326 from United States
I listen to Chel on Spotify, but I just had to leave a review. I've been listening to her podcasts for a few weeks and am able to get through my day much more stress free because of them. I've learned so many techniques that I can easily apply in my life to not let my anxiety take over as easily. Thank you, Chel!
- Great for those new to meditation!September 26, 2017 by Brittanybsb from United States
This podcast on meditation focuses on real life topics and situations which makes it really easy to choose the best episode that applies to you at that moment. As a person who is new to meditation this podcast has been a great help for me to focus my mind and energy.
- For the busy mind!September 25, 2017 by Mind games 4 fun from United States
I have tried many many different meditation shorts. From numerous apps to paid for courses. But I have grown and relaxed most from Chel’s amazing guided meditations! If you are busy or feel that your mind won’t calm down, just follow her voice.
- ThankfulSeptember 21, 2017 by iAMsteveaustin from United States
So thankful for this podcast. I listen to it often and always walk away shifted.
- So helpful!September 19, 2017 by Aeg123456789 from United States
These meditations have been really great for my anxiety. They're not cheesy like many other meditations are. Highly recommend!
- You're fantastic!September 2, 2017 by Bmkjp from Canada
Thanks Chel. You are helping so many people.
- I'm A Sucker for Chel!August 31, 2017 by ballertbn from United States
I love to read self helps and almost every self help book mentions something about meditation but I've never had the patience to take mediation seriously. THEN, I accidentally stumbled upon this podcast! I LOVE IT and it's already helping me truly feel better! Thanks Chel!
- love it!August 29, 2017 by N.Lucia from Germany
I love her voice, super relaxing! I'm highly recommending this meditation podcast! 🙂
- Minis with Maximum effectsAugust 27, 2017 by UkuHeidi from Netherlands
I love this podcast and have made it part of my Miracle Morning routine. Early morning I sit on my meditation pillow, our cat relaxing in my lap, both drifting away into tranquility. Meditation mini's are a great help at boosting my well being, self esteem and positive thoughts about how to make each day count in my way forward in life.
- Perfect podcast for taking some time off and relax!August 16, 2017 by Liz Redfox from Germany
I am listening to Chel's podcast for several month now as part of my morning routine. For me this is a great way to start my day right. Thank you so much Chel!
- IncredibleAugust 14, 2017 by L_Wesley from United States
I've been listening to meditation for about two years now and each episode has greatly improved my life. Case in point: I'm currently writing this in an uber. The driver was really rude at the start of my trip and I felt anger flush my cheeks. But just a few hours ago, I listened to her current episode Loving Kindness for Others and I've been able to let it go and forgive because honestly, what's the point of carrying around this anger? And sometimes I've gotten frustrated and have probably been less than kind too. So I just want to give a big thank you to Chel. I am such a better person because these meditations have truly sunk down into my subconscious. My behavior has changed for the better and I feel better.
- Very soothingAugust 14, 2017 by Me of many hats from Australia
Chel has a very soothing voice that is so easy to listen to, I love the short meditations she creates
- Awesome!July 29, 2017 by Mint breeze from United States
This is awesome! In the past, I've always thought meditating was kind of boring. But Chel changed this mindset. I love how she uses relaxing imageries in her meditation episodes and I really enjoy that each episode has its own theme/topic. I've been listening to them to help me sleep. Plus her voice is so soothing! I can't wait for more episodes! 😀
- Listen and breatheJuly 26, 2017 by bamacfp from United States
Really appreciate how much more relaxed I am after listening to meditation minis. It's good to be reminded to take 3 deep breaths.
- Helped me so muchJuly 19, 2017 by Deannemay from Australia
I love this podcast. Has helped me so much. I have recommended to so many of my friends. We all talk about our favourite ones that work best for us! Thanks Chel!! Keep up the great work.
- very effective!July 17, 2017 by qualia_te from Turkey
I stumbled upon these right when I needed. I am an assistant professor of psychology at a research university, and things have been extra stressful lately. and sparing 10 minutes every day with these podcasts made a huge difference. I seriously recommend it for all those who need to be reminded of that state of being centred.
- I love these!July 11, 2017 by Miaclara2003 from United States
These are so relaxing and so helpful! I sleep sooo much better thanks to the quick meditations. 10/10 recommend
- Sooooo good!!!July 10, 2017 by Jkirkeidebro from United States
Listen to her every night. I use her meditations to calm myself before bed. Before, I would toss and turn for thirty minutes, now I'm out before the podcast is even finished. She is a miracle working for relaxation. HIGHLY recommend
- Awesome!July 7, 2017 by Jaymelyn21 from United States
Amazing! Love these. And I love that you give credit to everyone you get he methods from. I've been meditating for quite some time and this is gold! Thanks for all you do.
- PhenomenalJuly 3, 2017 by DazzlingDeena from United States
I had been using Headspace for my meditiation app which was good, but my mind wandered while listening. I discovered Meditation Mini's and Chel and her meditations were life changing for me. This is the best Podcast for inner growth. I started emerging with more confidence and I would highly recommend this Podcast. Thank you very much for sharing your gifts with this community. You rock!
- A wonderful tool for meditationJuly 2, 2017 by villette3606 from United States
Before listening to Chel Hamilton's podcasts, I'd never meditated--I'd always heard a ton about the value of meditation (for your mental and physical health), but had found the idea of meditating intimidating (would I be able to sit down for that long? What if I couldn't keep my mind quiet?) I'm sure that Hamilton's podcast is great for experienced meditators, as well, and for a newbie like me, it has been the perfect way to transition into meditation. Hamilton plays beautiful, soothing music, and leads you through meditations which are always thought-provoking, emotionally resonant, and helpful. I always leave her guided meditations feeling calmer, more centered, and like I have gained a useful tool to draw on in my life. Many thanks for a wonderful podcast!
- Love it!June 28, 2017 by KMcMillie from United States
I love this podcast. Great way to relax. Thank you!
- AmazingJune 27, 2017 by Desireebrianne from Canada
New to listening and wish I had found these podcasts earlier!! The podcasts are well put together and the perfect length to always work them into your day. Great way to always stay in the right mindset. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these together (:
- Pure magicJune 23, 2017 by shawnee_au from Australia
Hands down this is the best meditation app out there. This podcast has changed my day. My life! Chel Hamilton has the voice of an angel. Easily 5 stars
- Great voice, messages, lengthJune 19, 2017 by Lubbylublub from United States
These are long enough to feel relief but short enough to sneak one in, in the middle of the day! DO IT!
- Wonderful!June 18, 2017 by ckmp from United States
All I need to calm my nerves and fall asleep. Advertising is not disruptive. Her voice, topics, and delivery are humbling and relaxing.
- Pebble on the bottom of the pond.....June 17, 2017 by Chatty Gato from United States
..... lovely imagery, very relaxing. I recommend highly.
- Calming voiceJune 8, 2017 by H8oncrppyapps from United States
Thank you for doing this podcast Chel. You have a very calming voice. You've helped me with some difficult things I'm going through. It's easier to take time everyday to relax when I have your voice as a guide.
- Relaxing MeditationJune 6, 2017 by BabyStepsToAwesome from United States
I listen to the meditations on my work or at work to give me a sense of calm and clarity. I absolutely love that they are a few minutes long but with effective visualizations that keep me centered.
- Thanks for this!May 30, 2017 by macinjosh87 from United States
- Chel has the most relaxing voiceMay 25, 2017 by Shannons4 from United States
Thank you for this podcast! I've used your meditations for about a year now, and you've helped me relax my way through many strong emotions. I've even had my teens listen to help them with anxiety.
- Amazing ?May 25, 2017 by CcXs from Canada
Love Chel and her meditation minis. This is my go to meditation for everything. Only downside is the fact they are mini which is great when ur short on time, but saddening when u want more time 😉 Also wish the book had an audio version!
- Wonderful MeditationsMay 21, 2017 by Babsir77 from Austria
Many thanks for your inspiring meditations! Even those 10 minutes can do so much! Especially when there's not so much time i can even enjoy the minis.
- RejuvenatedMay 18, 2017 by Bit lumpy from United Kingdom
I'm new to meditation but I've really seen the benefits since finding this. Chel has a beautifully soft voice. Meditation minis is my go to when I need to reduce my stress levels. Great substitute for a massage. Thank you 🙂
- Thank you!May 16, 2017 by Californiaguy12 from United States
A wonderful resource for anyone who wants to grow through meditation. I love this resource from Chel Hamilton especially because it is not a huge time commitment for me. Meditation minis have been very helpful to me in everyday life and it can help you too! I highly recommend Meditation minis!
- Great start to the dayMay 10, 2017 by Bowlingshoepete from United Kingdom
This is my favourite way to start my day. I have better days when they begin with one of these mini meditations. They are perfect for beginners too. Treat yourself!
- Wow, Chel is amazing!May 3, 2017 by Carl101jfhjk from United Kingdom
I have been dealing with fighting cancer now for five years, it is difficult. My sleep pattern is all over the place, this is due to my mind and the pain, my feelings and thoughts are up and down. But as soon as I put one of Chel's podcast, her voice makes me instantly relaxed. I have started using the mini meditation podcast on a morning and on a night, Thank you Chel, you help me deal with life a lot better than I did do.
- HelpfulMay 2, 2017 by Rebby6 from Australia
These are such great visualisation meditations. I feel so much better following whether I am anxious, sad or just calm but wanting to do a meditative minute. Thank you so much!
- Thank youApril 26, 2017 by Mrs Keko from United States
The grief meditation has been very helpful in dealing with my dear brothers sudden death.
- Help every dayApril 24, 2017 by Uss surj from United States
Chel is wonderful and each of the meditations are helpful. Thank you!
- A quick, yet quality reminder to stay mindful.April 24, 2017 by Impressed and beyond! from United States
These mini podcasts are such an awesome way to make an easy, repeatable habit out of meditation.
- Love your mini meditations!!April 24, 2017 by Sanwah from Sweden
They are perfect in variety, short enough to actually do and really helpful. Thank you so much for providing these for free!
- Perfect for a morning meditationApril 23, 2017 by StacyJH7 from United States
I love these minis first thing in the morning. It sets the mood of my day. Chel's voice is one of the best I've ever heard. I listen to a few meditations podcasts. This is my favorite. Keep up the great work!
- BeautifulApril 7, 2017 by Hols123hey from Australia
Gorgeous voice, very calming, perfect length of meditation for those with itchy feet. I feel calmer
- Perfect for a quick mid day reset!April 6, 2017 by Krystaljean20 from United States
I absolutely love that I can listen to an episode or two while my daughter naps in the afternoon. It is a great way for me to "reset" myself for the rest of the day. I am so thankful that I found this podcast.
- Meditation LoveApril 2, 2017 by AlLac from United States
Just listened to my first Meditation Mini and I love it. Can't wait to listen to more.
- Perfect way to wind downMarch 31, 2017 by Ocelot_75 from Australia
Perfect for me to wind down each night before I go to sleep and quell my mind at the end of the day. I suffer from anxiety and the meditation minis are perfect to be added to my strategies to manage my anxiety. Thank you Chel!
- Great way to reduce stress and anxiety!!!March 27, 2017 by Bob claw from United States
Chel is the real deal. Thank you for all your hard work making these podcasts great! They really do work.
- Awesome podcast !!!March 27, 2017 by Psi_kit from Australia
Have been doing these once a day in the morning and definitely seeing a difference
- Great Podcast for MeditationMarch 24, 2017 by cookies1476 from United States
I love this podcast. Chel covers various topics and issues to help a variety of people. Her voice is great. I even got my husband meditating with me. They are nice and short too. I'm a very happy subscriber!!
- A vital part of my recovery!March 22, 2017 by Scarlalala from Australia
I suffer from complex PTSD and a dissociative disorder, and I've found Chel's meditation minis to be really helpful in managing my anxiety and flashbacks. Meditation always seemed intimidating to me because I thought it required sitting still for an hour in silence, and silence for people with PTSD can amplify intrusive thoughts and memories. But Chel's meditations are different. I feel supported and grounded throughout, and afterwards I feel more relaxed and safe. Thank you Chel!
- A wonderful resourceMarch 21, 2017 by _britbrit_ from United States
This is fantastic for anyone ready to reap the benefits of meditation and mindfulness.
- Best meditation podcastMarch 18, 2017 by Wiscorachel from United States
It is so nice to be able to calm my anxiety with a short podcast. I listen every night before I fall asleep. Chel's voice is calm and soothing and makes me feel very comfortable.
- The Most Beautiful And Melodic VoiceMarch 11, 2017 by Denise CS from United States
Chel, thank you so very much for the generosity of making these Podcasts. It is such a gift. I've always had trouble meditating but with your help I'm overcoming this. Your voice is an instrument of beauty and calmness. I'm learning so much and I enjoy the variety of the meditations. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- ExcellentMarch 10, 2017 by Alive53 from Australia
Chel offers very pertinent short meditations that give tools to help deal with stress & anxiety/depression. They provide more than the usual breath meditations.
- Wonderful guided meditation.March 1, 2017 by Cub Reporter K from Canada
A terrific podcast for guided meditation. I've seen great value in my life to having regular mediation.
- My Go To Resource for RejuvenationFebruary 28, 2017 by Justin D K from United States
Love this Podcast. Chel's voice is immediately calming. Such an amazing resource for me. Listen to her shows. They will transform you!
- Feeling RejuvenatedFebruary 21, 2017 by Pokeimaan from United States
Chel's minis are one of my favorite things to wake up to each morning. Being a 23 year old graduate student, small business owner, and dancer keeps my mind running 24/7 and this podcast is one of the few places where I can allow myself to be fully present with remarkable ease. Keep it up!
- AwesomeFebruary 21, 2017 by Jk2965 from United States
This is a great podcast. So relaxing to her her voice. Her voice is calm and very enjoyable to listen to!
- Favourite meditation podcastFebruary 21, 2017 by Possification from Canada
Super relaxing and quick!
- Life ChangerFebruary 20, 2017 by _Tommy_S from United States
Chel Hamilton's meditation podcast has become part of my morning routine. My anxiety levels have been reduced drastically and when at work in stressful situations I feel like I am better able to be myself confidently and share my opinions freely. There is also a recurring practice of gratitude and life envisioning that she incorporates into her meditations that have me feeling grounded and on the right track living a life in my best energy and achieving meaningful goals. You're the best Chel! And thank you so much for sharing your work!
- Quiet the mindFebruary 19, 2017 by Lady in Oly from United States
Excellent podcast for improving focus and being assertive and present. Great strategies.
- An integral part of my dayFebruary 15, 2017 by Jpvd23 from United States
I don't write reviews often and have been listening to the meditation minis for a few months but I felt an obligation to share how much this meditation series has helped me. I start and end my day with chell and my anxiety has never been more manageable and some days non existent. I have the meditation minis podcast as well as some other good habits I have developed, eating well, exercise, consistent sleep, that in conjunction have changed my life.
- Perfect for a newbie!February 14, 2017 by Thatshopgirl from United States
I'm really trying to start a daily mediation practice- usually ten/fifteen minutes before bed and this is my favorite podcast for this resolution!
- Great guided meditation!February 13, 2017 by Maluzier from United States
Has helped me keep up with my meditation and helped my anxiety. Chel has a very soothing voice.
- Best meditation podcast I've found!February 10, 2017 by Dutchezz222 from United States
I just started listening to Chel's podcast this year and I can't start my day without it! Each of the topics are so relevant to my life and provide great methods for thriving in my hectic day to day world. Her voice is very soothing too 🙂 I'm working to build a daily meditation practice and these podcasts have helped make that possible, thank you!
- What a gift!February 8, 2017 by Outtastace from Australia
Beautiful guided mini meditations to start the day with positive energy
- Life ChangingFebruary 8, 2017 by Mei-Toy from United States
Chel Hamilton is a wonderful and calming person. Her meditation minis podcasts have changed my life for the better. I experience anxiety and depression, and nothing can soothe me like the sound of her guided meditations.
- BrilliantFebruary 6, 2017 by Amelia Dawson!!!!! from United Kingdom
Love these pod casts really help me relax and help with my anxiety and stress. Chel's voice is lovely and calming 🙂
- I love these!February 2, 2017 by Miaclara2003 from United States
These are so relaxing and so helpful! I use them before bed every night and I sleep so much better! Get it NOW!
- Inner PeaceJanuary 31, 2017 by Arko_Íris from Australia
The meditations are my "to go" place when I need to feel relaxed or re-energized. Chel's calming and soothing voice takes me to a place of comfort & inner peace. Thank You Chel! Love your work!
- A Gem to have foundJanuary 27, 2017 by Clementiny2008 from United States
Thank you for your voice and your efforts. Effective, succinct, calming, valued, I could go on.
- Brings me to different state each and every episode!January 26, 2017 by Leen Cuisine from United States
I listen to meditation minis once a week or once every other, and I wish there were more episodes so I can listen more frequently. Every time I listen I end up in a completely different state from the way Chel vividly describes what you should feel or visualize in every episode. I really love it.
- Very Relaxing!!January 26, 2017 by fraggle499 from United States
This is the first time I've been able to stick with a meditation program. Chel makes it very easy to follow along and relax. It's no more than 10 minutes at most, and it changes everything!!! ?
- Love these mini meditationsJanuary 25, 2017 by The phone artist from United States
These are wonderful and powerful. I like listening daily. My only wish is that they would come out more frequently. Thank you, Chel!
- ExcellentJanuary 23, 2017 by GJWKY from France
Truly excellent, well constructed, short and sharp, bravo!
- Recovering Compulsive OvereaterJanuary 22, 2017 by Weissgirl8 from United States
This podcast is amazing! Chel's voice is so calming and immediately relaxes me when I hear it. Her content is very relevant and helpful. I have been in recovery for 5 years and just recently have really explored meditation. This podcast is short and concise and helps me on my daily journey in recovery. I am so thankful I found you! I'd encourage anyone and everyone to give it a try. Much love. ❤
- My life is happierJanuary 17, 2017 by armystrudel from United States
I just got it of the army and this has helped me! I need to get a "over eating, bad relationship with food" Meditation haha
- So inspiringJanuary 12, 2017 by paularfam from Brazil
It helps me so much! Love this podcast. Listen to one for every moment I need to free my mind.
- Wonderful and healing meditationsJanuary 9, 2017 by Jo_Jo_Gi from Australia
I stumbled on this podcast during a difficult time and have listened to one or two of Chel's meditations a day since. Even now I am in a much better place I continue my ritual of meditation. Chel has a beautiful voice and the background sounds are very soothing.
- Excellent meditation toolJanuary 7, 2017 by Ken Manford from United States
This is a great podcast. Her meditations are very soothing and quite effective.
- BeautifulJanuary 4, 2017 by Galeur from United States
Her voice is so calm and soothing. Her message and meditation Devine. Such peace after listening.
- I love this woman!January 4, 2017 by annasweettooth from United States
Chel is an amazing, effective meditation guide. I'm a drug and alcohol counselor and I've been sharing these with my clients and friends. They have found relief from depression and anxiety by sitting still each morning and listening to Chel guide them through a 3 minute meditation. I guarantee that you will find these meditations leaving you calm and less reactionary as you go about your day. Thank you, Chel!
- Review of podcastJanuary 3, 2017 by Linlee56 from United States
Very relaxing - I listen before work and at end of day. Thank you for setting the mood for my day!
- Very ImpressedDecember 28, 2016 by EloraPrichard from United States
I have been a subscriber to Meditation Mini's for some time and I am glad to pass on my opinion about the podcast. The qualities that I most love are the length, tone, consistency and professional guided imagery. The length of each podcast is around ten minutes and I know I can commit to ten minutes of my day no matter how busy. Chel is consistent with posting new podcasts regularly and does a wonderful job in each one. I recommend this to anyone who is trying to incorporate meditation into a busy lifestyle. Also, I recommend this to all who have stress and anxiety (which I think most of us do ?). Chel walks you through each episode and helps you help yourself shed some of the negative things that can cloud a personal atmosphere. Thanks Chel!
- Time saver!December 27, 2016 by Skcarroll21 from United States
Time is of the essence and this has been a life saver! I carry the visuals with me throughout the day and I am starting to feel the benefits! Thank you!
- Best Guided MeditationDecember 27, 2016 by Daisy Victoria Edwards from United Kingdom
This is the best guided meditation I've ever listened to. I've never been able to fully lose myself before and actually feel it working. Couldn't recommend more!
- Wonderfully effective - and this from a natural sceptic!December 27, 2016 by smusa from United States
I always thought these types of podcasts were of the "too good to be true" variety- yet I am pleasantly surprised by how quickly effective these mini meditations been for me! In a VERY brief period, I have become a huge fan. You can hear how passionate Chel is in each of her carefully-crafted meditation, and hear how much work goes into every ep. I am so glad I found this podcast. I'm always more relaxed and centered after listening. The true test, for me, is that I remembered things from a given mini meditation afterwards, in applicable situations. Thank you so much!
- Wonderfully helpful!December 26, 2016 by Rachel's Opinion from United States
The visualization is great, combined with the music it really helps me feel grounded and brought back to reality. I love that Chel reminds us that we have the power of choice. I need to hear that, I work best with someone who reminds me I have work to do, the universe won't do it for me. Thanks Chel! I hope you continue to share your calming voice, your wisdom, and your gift with us! Oh and keepin' it real!
- Quick but usefulDecember 22, 2016 by JoniT12 from United States
I'm trying to incorporate more mediation in my daily life and Chel's podcast makes it doable. Short bits of time that help slow the world down a bit without being overwhelming. Always look forward to the next one.
- Terrific relaxationDecember 22, 2016 by ashabasha91 from United States
These meditations are short enough to fit in to my daily schedule and yet long enough to feel terrific relaxation. My only request would be to have more of them!
- Really helpful and accessibleDecember 13, 2016 by tastic from United States
I've never had much success meditating, and this podcast and the techniques Shel introduces are really helpful for me. Also her voice is so incredibly soothing and relaxing !!
- Calm in my mind!December 11, 2016 by ReaframeYourself from United States
Chel give to my body, mind and spirit tranquillity and clarity. Honestly? I feel all ready to have a wonderful night after Chel's Meditation. Thank you Chel! You are amazing! Cristina Brennan.
- Amazing PodcastDecember 8, 2016 by Khold101 from Canada
All I can say is these mini meditations are amazing. I love them so much.
- Love the Imagery!December 6, 2016 by jes l. from United States
This is truly one of my favourite meditation channels. I love the imagery + the background music selections. Every time I engage in these meditations, I find myself truly relaxed + rejuvenated afterwards. Thank you, Chel!
- ExcellentNovember 27, 2016 by Strehcat from United States
I use the mediations daily. They help me a lot! Chel is fantastic!
- Must try-especially if you think you can't meditateNovember 23, 2016 by Real_Life_is_Messy from United States
I was diagnosed with ADHD and one thing my therapist recommended was finding the right meditation for me. Meditation Minis Podcast is that resource! They are short, but with well calculated language. Chel has a lovely soothing voice and sensitivity which comes thorough with each meditation. They have helped me with everything from taking time to breath and relax, working on my relationship with food and helped me reorganize how I was using my time so I could accomplish an important goal. Prayer and Meditation is without a doubt the best way to start my day. Both of my daughter's can attest to the difference in our mornings when I meditate before they wake up. It's aso the best 'carry over' meditation practice I've come across. By that, I mean that it has done the best job of helping me during daily life and not just while I'm sitting and listening to the podcast. I can't give enough praise for this amazing podcast! I've recommended it to everyone who wonders what the change in my attitude has been.
- Perfect mini meditationsNovember 23, 2016 by Jdcallmd from United States
These short meditations are a perfect way to take a stress break. Very pleasant, and soothing voice.
- Approachable and SimpleNovember 21, 2016 by sophieburkk from Canada
I've been meditating for a while, but it's so nice to get back to basics sometimes, and focus on shorter,simpler, purer meditations like Chel makes. Her voice is beautiful! 🙂 Thanks Chel!
- Perfect for the ultra busyNovember 19, 2016 by Meditate now from United States
In an attempt to curb day to day stresses, etc I have been trying to establish a good practice. NOt one for relaxing I find these to be the perfect amount of uplift and spirtuality needed. Great for a quick morning boost in the shower. Chel is honest, thoughtful and charming.
- Thank You Chel!November 18, 2016 by Crystalr128 from United States
When I told myself this past summer that I was going to incorporate meditations into my daily routine, I knew I needed to take baby steps. I came across this podcast and am eternally grateful that I did. Within the first few days, I had a beautiful sense of calm all around me. The anxiety I had been struggling with was finally fading further and further away. Chel's voice is so calm and soothing as she guides you through a walk in the forest, sailing along in a lake of calm, or pushing boulders of stress off of cliffs (my personal favorite). No matter what you are going through, or if you just simply need to de-stress, there's a meditation here for you. Love & Light, Crystal
- Best relaxation podcastNovember 16, 2016 by Mitchy943 from United States
This is the best relaxation podcast I've found. I love Chel's calming voice and the background music. Her meditations are a wonderful resource; I've listened to all of them. Highly recommend.
- WonderfulNovember 16, 2016 by Ezedel from Canada
Thanks for a wonderful resource. This podcast is part of my morning meditation most days.
- Perfect for ANYTIMENovember 9, 2016 by gschoen from United States
The thought of a 60 minute mindfulness exercise is overwhelming to me despite really enjoying the practice. Chel's brief sessions are perfect for an into to mindfulness AND anytime you need a moment for yourself to relax, refresh, and get into the present moment. I'm in my car for much of the workday most of which is in traffic or with aggressive drivers. When I feel road rage and anxiety setting in I know it's time to fire up a mini to chill out and find something to appreciate other than traffic (I keep my eyes open when driving!) Previously I would pull over and rest in my car for brief periods but it was so hard to focus and relax. Now I put on a mini and soon find myself both relaxed and energized ready to continue my day. When I finish a mini I'm left with a big smile on my face and enjoy it so much when I have the time I'll repeat it or do another! The flexibility is so helpful during a workday and encourages me to develop a robust mindfulness practice as the benefits are immediate. In the moments one might think "I need a drink!" I think "I need a few minutes with Chel!" Much more effective (and no calories!!) Seriously I really appreciate you making these for us and when I get the chance want to write a heartfelt note to share how much this helps me and both enables me to continue working and appreciate my wonderful life.
- This stuff worksNovember 8, 2016 by REBEL z from United States
Please keep these meditation podcasts coming. I enjoy them and I benefit from them. Thank you.
- My morning commute just got awesomeNovember 7, 2016 by Lulides from United States
Chel, when I read you found meditation because of your ADHD I heard the heavenly chorus in my head. Not only I've been coping with adult add for a few years, but my son has too and I've found meditation to be helpful, but not all meditation is down to Earth, real, and not pretencious like yours (I mean this in the best of the ways - imagine the feeling of going to a local ultra hippie farmers' market and not feeling you are being judged because you are not wearing Lululemon or whatever expensive "new-hippie" brand, that's how I felt when I found your podcast today). I'm not a natural meditor, it takes me a while to focus and not try to multitask, or understanding I'm not wasting time not doing something productive while meditating - the fact that I listen to it in the morning commute is a hint, but the 10 minute train ride is perfect to close my eyes and listen to your amazing, soothing voice. Your voice=omg, feels like a massage on my head - I truly don't care I may be breathing super loud on the train and everyone is looking at me... I take that opportunity to casually click on the phone unlock button so everyone can see your pic on my screen and maybe join the club... Now this is an ADD review to say I'm very happy I found your podcast and I will sit down my 12 year old today, so he can hear that having ADD is not excuse to not being able to refocus, meditate, stop and think... Thank you. Truly, thank you. Lucy.
- Best Meditation podcastNovember 5, 2016 by Hugh Min Yang from United States
Check is Amazing !! These are short meditation minis that are convenient to do early in the morning or during a simple lunch break!!! LOVE THIS PODCAST
- Just What I Needed!November 4, 2016 by vavoom from United States
I am so grateful to have found this podcast. Chel's voice is soothing without being saccharine, her messages are uplifting and timely, and the length of the meditation is a perfect fit for my life. I will never say I don't have time to meditate again. Thank you for this great resource!
- It's GreatNovember 4, 2016 by Roby2010 from India
The best meditation podcast!!!Very different from others!
- Thank you ChelNovember 4, 2016 by Beantown_27 from United States
This podcast has become a wonderful part of my day. It helps me relax, recharge, and find peace of mind. The "mini" size is perfect for repeated and frequent plays. Highly recommended!
- Perfect length, perfect voiceNovember 3, 2016 by Applvr73 from United States
I rarely have the patience to sit through a meditation but this minis podcast is perfect for me.
- a great resource for anxiety attacksNovember 2, 2016 by thebehnfactor from United States
The moment I begin to feel my heart palpitating, I reach for my phone and find the podcast that suits my needs. She has such a wonderful presence and makes you feel at ease.
- Only meditation podcast you'll ever need!November 2, 2016 by LuciQ from United States
Chel Hamilton has the most soothing voice ever and she really crafts great, imaginative meditations to help you relax. I've tried meditating in the past with little to no luck. This podcast has made me an official convert 🙂
- My favourite meditations!October 19, 2016 by Podcasterrr from Canada
Thanks so much Chel. I've been doignyour meditations for the past few months and I love them. So great for this new, anxious, and super busy meditator?
- Great podcastOctober 13, 2016 by Nawezzert from United Kingdom
These podcasts are really well put together and effective
- Awesome!October 11, 2016 by msolson81 from United States
I love this podcast. These short guided meditations are perfect for getting me centered and calm when I don't have time for a long meditation.
- Love it!October 10, 2016 by Melissa Sue Tucker from United States
Chel keeps her podcasts focused on solving the topic in the title. Her focused energy is so soothing and effective. You'll feel amazing, fast.
- Best Meditation PodcastOctober 10, 2016 by YankeesAD from United States
After experiencing a lengthy period of stress, anxiety, and some insomnia, I knew I had to get back to practicing meditation. Unfortunately, I was unable to maintain focus through longer meditations. Chel's short incisive meditations were able to quickly cut through the negative clutter in my mind and fill me with clarity and allowed me to radiate positive energy throughout my days. These are the best meditations to start the morning or recalibrate the mind during the day.
- Just What I Was Looking ForOctober 7, 2016 by gina1031 from United States
Praise God and thank you Shell! Your meditation has all the right stuff-time amount, music, voice and words of course:) keep spreading your gift and love!
- PerfectOctober 6, 2016 by Meditation MD from United States
If looking for a high quality but doable daily "check in" with yourself-this is it. Good topics, well done, and great length for daily use. Keep up the good work and thank you.
- WonderfulOctober 1, 2016 by Chunky_Rice from United States
This is one of the best meditation podcasts I've listened to. Every episode helps me feel more relaxed and grounded.
- WonderfulSeptember 29, 2016 by Madmatt641 from United States
Chel's work is wonderful and very effective. I listen to her every week and look forward to new episodes eagerly. I highly recommend downloading her work!
- Simple, direct, helpfulSeptember 26, 2016 by LYHF1970 from United States
Chel Hamilton's vocal delivery and recording style are flawless yet accessible. Often her meditations are like being told a beautiful story by a trusted friend. Sometimes she apologizes for delays in production, but she shouldn't. Her meditations are useful to the point of magic. For calming down, finding energy and focus, or making choices, her these meditations are great medicine. My only complaint is that the ending returns me to reality too quickly; I'd like to stay in the world she weaves longer, and come out of it more gradually. Thank you!
- Great PodcastSeptember 19, 2016 by Parasolmonster from United States
This is a great Podcast! I have been using it as one of many things to help alleviate PTSD symptoms and it really helps me to stay calm and grounded as I go through the day.
- Amazingly helpful!August 31, 2016 by pthaloblue from United States
I have listened to many guided meditations and Chel is at the top of my playlist now! I love Chel's calm, lovely voice, and her short, thoughtfully constructed format. I struggle with anxiety, depression and sleeplessness and I am quite amazed how regular meditation with Chel's Meditation Minis is helping me. Every time I listen, I find peace and inspiration on how to help myself. Thank you so much for the mental relief Chel! You have a genuine talent for this work and I am so grateful for these beautiful meditations you have created.
- Life SaverAugust 26, 2016 by ohshe-la from United States
I listen to these in the morning. They are such a wonderful, positive way to start the day and I love all the topics she picks!
- This is my JAM!August 22, 2016 by JillianRoseMartin from United States
Not only is Chel's voice soothing and relaxing, her words flow so delicately you can't help but fall into a peaceful trance. I could be having a day where anger, stress, anxiety, fear, lack of control or any distracting sense overcomes me, and I put my headphones in and feel them melt away. Granted sometimes it takes a few episodes, but I have found peace, relaxation and better focus in this podcast. Sending you a sincere thank you and a hug for bettering my life, Chel!
- Great findAugust 11, 2016 by Sydneylagasca from United States
I've browsed through other guided meditation podcasts and liked a few, but never enough to continue listening. I discovered the meditation minis at the gym where I was feeling socially anxious one afternoon. Since discovering them, I have listened to three or four throughout my work out all week. My favorite is about letting go of anger and naming emotions. I am extremely emotional and sensitive and have been doing personal work both mentally and physically to become more in control of my emotions. The minis are perfect for keeping me centered and to continue with mindfulness training. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for guided meditations they can stay focused and engaged with. Will recommend to friends and have already!
- Thank youAugust 9, 2016 by Martilauren from United States
I listen to this podcast at work and it has been extremely helpful in getting me to a more relaxed state of mind. I rarely do guided meditations and I am usually working when listening but it definitely re-centers me and pushes me to do my daily meditations. Thank you.
- Sets me up for a great day.August 6, 2016 by Heidi Gropp from Canada
Thank you for these mini meditations! They are a perfect length and always leave me feeling great. I love how they make me more mindful throughout the day.
- ❤️August 3, 2016 by lrg0992 from New Zealand
I cannot express how much I love your podcasts. And your voice! Your voice is calming and relaxing. I usually listen to them at night before I go to sleep. I find your minis so calming and really feel myself unwinding. Your minis are now my new bed time routine. Usually with something like this, I don't really have much success or easily loose interest but there is something about your meditations that have got me hooked. So hooked in fact I feel to the need to write a review which I never do, ha. Thank you so much for taking the time to share these with us. I have recommended you to anyone who will listen and will continue to do so. Blessings to you, Chel, all the way from New Zealand ? I will be sure to visit the CupOTea section and give a thank you for my new non existent restless nights.
- #1 Quick ShiftJuly 30, 2016 by Fed Brew from United States
As a health coach I select meditations for my clients. Chel Hamilton's meditations are my #1 recommendation. They quickly shift your state of mind and don't require previous meditation experience. Her voice is lovely and soothing. Mini Meditations are perfect for busy people to help decrease stress, increase productivity and achieve an instant attitude adjustment! Thanks, Chel!
- Super awesome meditationsJuly 25, 2016 by SaraRanea from United States
I have been listening for 6 months now... It's my favorite podcast for meditations. Chel's voice and method of doing meditations is excellent. All of the meditations have helped me!
- Peace and wisdomJuly 21, 2016 by JenT194575 from United States
This guided meditation led me to the wisdom I needed.
- Thank-you xxJuly 20, 2016 by cazz10 from Australia
- Letting goJuly 12, 2016 by Idea Farmer from United States
This is one of my all time favorite meditations. I had to listen twice to see the stars while hearing the music and meditation. Great voice too.
- I love you!June 30, 2016 by Sweethack from United States
I have had anxiety for 6 years and now that I found you you've been part of my healing process! Thank you!~Jenna
- Love this podcastJune 28, 2016 by Vmaripos from United States
Such a great podcast, makes it so easy to find a few minutes to meditate anywhere!
- RelaxingJune 27, 2016 by TooManyLees from United Kingdom
These mini podcasts are great for winding down. Her voice is very therapeutic and she does an amazing job at relaxing you. Highly recommend these to anyone!
- Amazing for any occasionJune 23, 2016 by Jackeyjack from United States
I usily have a wide viriaty of meditations to pick from when I settle into bed but the Meditation Minis podcast always bring a treat. Chel is amazing not only in her voice but in her profession, she clearly knows what she's doing and I instently recognized her enthuziasm for meditation with almost 3 years of meditating under my belt. If you are looking for a quick meditation to fit into your busy day give this podcast a try, you won't be disappointed.
- Meditation Minis are a lifesaver!June 21, 2016 by Ladygeek61 from United Kingdom
Chel Hamiltons Meditation Minis keep me centred when the maelstrom of life is whipping around me. Her beautiful soothing voice is balm for the soul and she has a meditation for almost every emotion we feel or any situation when we feel like life is overwhelming us. I highly recommend tuning in and listening to the meditations to help you deal with the trials and stresses of daily life.
- Everyday must!June 14, 2016 by pdcst addict from United States
I listen to this podcast everyday and use at least one or two of the meditations daily! Chel has a wonderful gift and I can't thank her enough for sharing it with all of us. Highly, highly recommend this podcast for anyone doing meditation, new or well-versed in the art of meditating. It's a must!!
- Love!June 3, 2016 by Shley12 from United States
Thanks, Chel, for helping relieve some anxiety and helping me get to sleep at night.
- Absolutelly AmazingMay 31, 2016 by Sugarhappy32 from United States
Love your podcast, you have a soft soothing voice which makes your meditations that much more special, I listen to you all night long, I pop in my earbuds and I listen to you as i sleep....I wake up so refreshed and I am ready to take on the day, I do find that I am much more patient and mellow...thank you Chel 😉
- Excellent!May 30, 2016 by leeluvsmusic from United States
I really enjoyed this meditation. This is a great tool I can use every day.
- The absolutely most relaxing meditation available!!May 27, 2016 by Hotel OKC from United States
Chel, thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us!! Your meditations are by far my favorite!! I listen to them daily and it has completely changed my daily disposition. I find myself so much calmer and happier; thank you for helping me return to such a healthier state of mind!!
- Favorite guided imagery podcastMay 18, 2016 by tavanator from United States
My therapist suggested I try guided imagery, so I searched and downloaded a handful of different ones. Chel's is by far my favorite thanks to her soothing voice, pleasant music/background, and range of guided imagery topics. Thanks Chel, I find this very helpful for me in my daily life.
- Excellent Meditations Covering a Variety of SubjectsMay 9, 2016 by pgharavi from United States
I can’t believe this is free. An overall excellent podcast for guided meditation. Calming voice, perfect pace, great subject variety. Strongly recommended.
- Refreshingly Relaxing and Real!May 8, 2016 by S9852 from United States
Lovely voice. Real suggestions. Variety of topics. Short and effective. Thank you!
- Excellent PodcastMay 3, 2016 by KOMBAE from United States
This podcast is perfect for those of us who are too busy to dedicate time to meditations of long durations, and it helped me realize that quality outweighs quantity when it comes to mindfulness practice.
- Relaxing and Rejuvenating!May 3, 2016 by Ldj6611 from United States
The podcast is uplifting and Chelsea is able to teach me techniques that inspire me to be a better person. I've learned that I do have choices in my reactions to tough situations. Thank you, Lisa J
- If you're stressed you need this!!!!April 25, 2016 by Mishy1010 from United States
Thank you for your podcasts. Last night I woke up at 4am with a panic attack out of nowhere. I've been stressed at work lately but this was in the middle of the night when I was sleeping must have has some stressful dreams. I reached for my phone and immediately listened to some of your guided meditations. Within 5 minutes my heart rate came down and I was more relaxed and not freaked out. Finally went back to sleep. At night before bed I always listen to your meditations. So helpful you have a very soothing and calming voice. Loving these. Wish you would do one or two longer 30 minute meditations so when I really need more I can deeply relax. Thank you thank you for being there for me. Michelle DeBardas
- One of the best meditation podcastsApril 25, 2016 by Rcluon from United States
- Best part of my day!April 24, 2016 by AndreaLeeLove from Canada
I have just started using this pod cast to mediate, it has become the hi-light of my day. I can not believe how amazing I feel after.
- Love!April 21, 2016 by TraceFace0402 from United States
I love listening to Chel in the morning before I start my day. Her Meditations are the perfect length for my busy schedule
- Wonderful resource!!!!April 20, 2016 by ToddESr from United States
This is a tremendous resource for someone like me who struggles with anxiety.
- Beautiful clear warmApril 20, 2016 by Elke Kora from Australia
Absolutely love these meditations created with generous warmth clear & extremely accessible Thankyou ?
- Best Guided MeditationApril 18, 2016 by bmuto from Brazil
The best guided meditation that i’ve heard so far. 🙂 Thanks a lot, Chel ! Cheers from Brasil 😉
- MeditationApril 11, 2016 by CoolClarks from United States
This is one of my favorite meditation podcasts. It's very soothing for the soul. It should be a part of everyone's daily routine starting at a very young age.
- First timerApril 8, 2016 by Shortnsexy74 from United States
This podcast is great! I suffer from anxiety and sometimes I need a quick "fix" something to center me. This is it. ?
- Midday RefresherApril 7, 2016 by WootTucker from United States
These meditations are the best. I fit them in after lunch and after exercise. They're perfect for recalibration.
- Favorite!April 1, 2016 by Alierakieron from United States
My absolute favorite meditation podcast: useful, well done, effective.
- Never been one for meditation...March 20, 2016 by ChefGeek from United States
Yet since listening to Chel speak at the Women's Strength Summit and spending ten minutes each morning listening to her podcast, I have never felt better. My favorite chair sits in a corner with two windows and the morning light combined with her guided imagery is unbelievably energizing. I crave those moments and I feel the effects, almost a subtle reminder in my mind throughout my day. Love!
- AmazingMarch 15, 2016 by Lstott from United States
Her voice is what I need to hear o wish there were more of her pod casts. She's amAzing
- Love itMarch 3, 2016 by PriscillaGL from United States
Please upload more! I love every meditation
- Love her!February 24, 2016 by Travellinglightly from United States
This is the only one that's ever worked for me- her voice is soothing and never annoying!
- Wonderful Podcast!February 24, 2016 by Michael The Sound Guy from United States
I just discovered your podcast and have enjoyed a number of episodes. Have shared them with friends and coworkers. Keep them coming. Thanks.
- Very helpful relaxationFebruary 9, 2016 by reggaegirl09 from United Kingdom
Firstly, thank you so much For making these podcasts!!! I am so glad that I found these meditation minis as they have helped me so much. When I am stressed, anxious or need to relax these guided meditations work very well. I really like the beach, lake and jacuzzi visualisations :))). I have noticed that my hr also goes down after these guided meditations - great health benefit!!!
- Mandatory Daily FuelFebruary 6, 2016 by BK2438 from United States
Fantastic podcast for mind, body and spirit. Thanks to Chel Hamilton for providing this to the public. Keep them coming!
- So wonderfulFebruary 3, 2016 by Hollytoday from Australia
This meditation is easy, comforting and so calming. I find the topics resonate so well with anything that might be on my mind. Such a positive way to start the day and make the commute to work productive.
- Great way to start my dayFebruary 3, 2016 by Hamjam3000 from Canada
I started listening to you because of your appearance on Stupid Easy Paleo. Love your voice and these meditations are perfect for me.
- Fantastic for daily practiceFebruary 1, 2016 by MonicaFox1983 from Australia
This has been a great way to get back into a daily mindfulness practice. Chel's voice is lovely and relaxing. If you're new to meditation or just looking for simple techniques, I recommend this podcast.
- Love it!January 29, 2016 by ValleyGardenGirl from United States
Just what I was looking for. Short and sweet with a calming voice and music.
- A mind treatJanuary 26, 2016 by Cakewobbles from United Kingdom
Wow, I am glad I found Chel! These meditation podcasts are wonderful, short enough to fit into anyone’s day and on a variety of topics. I enjoy guided meditations and Chel has a lovely relaxing voice, I feel like I have had a mind massage at the end! I have many saved to my iPad for listening again and again. Thanks Chel, sending you love and light!
- LovelyJanuary 21, 2016 by Dianenichols1960 from United Kingdom
Beautiful selection of mini meditations, lovely voice and calming and relaxing.
- Extremely relaxing!January 20, 2016 by Damian Peter from United States
Chel's calm voice makes it easy to relax even if you have only a few moments. Her tips on meditation and dealing with stress are very practical. She has a talent for capturing and holding the listener's attention. And her music selection matches her voice perfectly. Many thanks! Damian
- Trance-formational is all I can sayJanuary 19, 2016 by Coachjudyp from United States
Although I have in the past listened to great meditations (Chopra, Maryanne Williamson, Dyer) it was never part of my routine. However Chel's meditations are full of visual and transformative energy. I find myself looking forward to experiencing a new way to think and feel about situations in my life and new eyes to see the choices that are mine. She truly gives you tools to help you move through your life in a way that frees you from the stuff that holds you back.
- Superb!January 19, 2016 by Andrea at Homage Style from United States
I was pleasantly surprised by how helpful and meaningful the meditation minis are. A quick reset! Can't recommend them enough!
- Best meditation podcast out thereJanuary 13, 2016 by CatyW from United States
I have tried many times to consistently participate in meditations. I've tried techniques, music, guided meditations, other podcasts -- none of them have been able to hold my attention like Chel's. This podcast has been a game-changer for me. I've never stuck with meditation for this long, and I love it! She has a meditation for every mood I'm in or desired outcome that I'm looking for. Please don't stop making these Chel! 🙂
- Great podcast!January 8, 2016 by Branda1025 from United States
Very easy to listen and follow!!
- Incredible resource for healing and stress-reduction!January 2, 2016 by TinaKoyama from Japan
These meditation minis are the perfect tool for reducing stress and self-healing. I’ve been on a healing journey for the past few years, changing my diet, working on my mindset, etc. but I felt the need to work more on reducing stress and anxiety. I tried regular meditation but it didn’t seem like something I could get myself to do on a daily basis. However, these Meditation Minis are just PERFECT! Chel Hamilton narrates with a calm, smooth voice, and the visualizations she offers are like taking a little trip into my mind. Very easy, fun, and relaxing! These meditations are now part of my morning and evening routines!
- Wonderful resource for relaxationDecember 30, 2015 by Ted3bear from United States
Powerful, relaxing and motivational. Chel you do a great job on these. Thank you.
- Helps me through so much!December 26, 2015 by punkypug from Sweden
Thank you so much for putting this out here for free, and for not just being on iTunes which I can’t reach from my phone, so I use audioboom instead. This podcast has helped me calm down so so many times and just cleared my mind to help me make my mind up and reach a conclusion instead of suffering.
- Peaceful and thoughtfulDecember 26, 2015 by Juliek958 from United States
I love being able to take 10 or 15 minutes out of my stressful work day and chill. I can always find the time. Even if it is during my lunch or right after work. I really appreciate Chel's approach as it is pure peace and relaxation.
- Ultimate Relaxation!December 26, 2015 by amanda17b from United Kingdom
Thank you Chel for these wonderful meditations minis
- AmazingDecember 26, 2015 by Scary Teddy from United States
Best form of meditation podcast I've found. Seriously the best!
- Has Helped Center Me - Great PodcastDecember 26, 2015 by JMErnst872 from United States
In looking to find a way to keep myself balanced as a busy tech startup CEO, Chel’s podcast has really helped me take positive steps toward balance in every aspect of my life. Been very helpful and the best 10 minutes a day you can spend.
- AwesomeDecember 26, 2015 by BigThom1 from United States
By far the best Meditation Podcast on iTunes..... Life is busy, this meditation time is short, sweet and on point!!
- ?December 26, 2015 by Mobesmom from United States
Love these meditation minis, what a great tool for some chill out time!
- Tis' Most Beautiful of PodcastsDecember 26, 2015 by Ghost777_ from United States
Thank you so much for your podcasts. My heart and mind is always brought into perfect alignment when listening to your podcasts . They are just right in time length, and her voice is like many calm waters . Soothing and calm, her words create art and take your imagination to soar and explore the depths of the heart. My favorite meditation podcast of all. I can always count on her podcasts to bring hope and peace in the worst of circumstances and feelings... Soothing and hope for a dark soul and deep depression... Always positive and shedding light on the shadows . Thank you Chel for your lovely heart and spirit
- Favorite podcastDecember 26, 2015 by Whovianforever88 from United States
I found this podcast and it helped me get back into my nightly meditation routine. I love listening to the podcasts and listen to them over and over!
- WowDecember 25, 2015 by Davidk1972 from United States
Love love love this podcast! Can't download them fast enough!
- A great beginningDecember 20, 2015 by malekohi from United States
Just started meditation and am amazed to find this fantastic podcast. The length of these guided meditations is perfect for people like me who have a hard time focusing for much longer. Thanks Chel for these gifts, I really appreciate and enjoy them.
- A game changer!December 17, 2015 by Jen La Rue from United States
I’ve been listening to Chel’s podcasts for the last 9 months. I also work with Chel on a one on one basis and it’s been such a game changer for me. She’s helped me overcome anxiety, gain more confidence, and just be able to be unapologetically me!
- AmazingDecember 17, 2015 by Magdalena Anna from United Kingdom
Very powerful meditations and really soothing voice.
- Amazing!December 17, 2015 by Popochina from United States
Love it. Short and effective. Has helped me a lot! Please keep em coming!!!
- Glad I found this.November 21, 2015 by Kara12lee from United States
Just what I've been looking for. Not sure why I haven't come across it sooner. Thank you for these pieces. Pass it on to a friend.
- Lovely snippets of healingNovember 16, 2015 by Sarah Sally from United States
What a gift to have such easy access to guided meditation mini sessions! I've listened to four so far and have found warmth and value in them all. Chel, I so appreciate your making this available.
- Amazing amazing amazingOctober 30, 2015 by Blameurparents@twitter from United States
I listen to it before work and anytime I need to get out of negative state of mind and it's been an absolute goldmine. Now, my gf, my friends and family all listen to Chel. She will change your life for the better. Just give it time and your attention and not longer than 10 min a day!
- Profound & SimpleOctober 20, 2015 by Linguolover from United Kingdom
Chel's meditations serve as fully sensory and totally transformative imaginative environments where stressors are dealt with in a tangible manner. The episodes remain short enough to prevent a lack of focus and profound enough to have long-term implications towards peace and mindfulness. Love it Chel - can't wait for more.
- Love!!!October 20, 2015 by Sara Ver from United States
Just wish there were more. I use these every day. Love her.
- Lovely, sweet, positive, motivatingOctober 16, 2015 by Jubjubjub222 from Australia
I love her style, helps me feel safe and create some bliss feelings
- LoveOctober 15, 2015 by PamCakes305 from United States
Great way to end a stressful or wonderful day. So happy I found this podcast. I will share with friends and family for sure.
- Running mediationOctober 2, 2015 by M-boneill from United States
I love this podcast! Chel's voice is soothing and takes my mind into a lovely place. Her visualization are gentle and helpful. I listen to these podcasts as my playlist when I'm running! They keep my body, mind and spirit relaxed and help me love my longer runs that can feel like strenuous, stressful or tedious. Thank you Chel! I'd love some longer episodes...
- Finding Myself in Just Minutes a DaySeptember 19, 2015 by RJ Shuman from United States
Great Stuff! Well done. Provides relaxation and focus in a very little amount of time. Some days when I need a little more, I can listen to multiple meditations. Other days, a 6 or 7 minute time out to let me be with myself is all I need.
- Thank You!September 7, 2015 by DebtFreeAndLovingIt from United States
I just stumbled on to these wonderful meditations and already feel more energized and positive toward my goals. The overwhelming feelings that led the search for new meditation are now in perspective - through this gentle voice my outer voice stopped chattering and allowed my inner conscious to speak. Thank you does not convey enough and I highly recommend this wonderful podcast!
- PerfectionSeptember 3, 2015 by Bubda from United States
I love these meditation minis. They are the exact prescription I need to keep myself calm, centered, and vibrant. I listen to them when I lay down with my daughter for a nap. I listen to them during my quiet times of reflection, and at night to unwind. Thank you Chel--I get so excited every time I see you've added a new episode. It completely makes my day! I would love to have a morning meditation mini as well as one to help me fall asleep on nights when I can't calm down my racing mind. I would also love one that nurtures creativity since I am a writer. Thank you again for your service! Meditation minis is my go to source for guided meditations.
- So soothing, so full of positive energySeptember 3, 2015 by insomniac77 from United States
I can't get enough of her voice. Very uplifting, very soothing. The subject of each mini is always different and so real and relevant. What a great find!
- So peacefulSeptember 3, 2015 by RKaye422 from United States
Not only does Chel have a soothing, calm voice that makes these short meditations easy to listen to, I so appreciate the messages of peace and love, both towards oneself and to others.
- Amazing.August 26, 2015 by oddities from United States
I have a lot of difficulty falling asleep because I just can't get my brain to turn off and let me relax. I put one of these episodes on right when I want to fall asleep, and it works every time. Chel's voice is so soothing and relaxing, and she creates an amazing safe space for you to mediate in, while you're in your own home. Not only is it an exercise for your spirit and a way to further connect with yourself, the imagery Chel's narration provides leaves a lot of room for interpretation and therefore, allows you to personalize your experience with your imagination. I love this podcast.
- Meditation Problem Child? Here's Your SolutionAugust 3, 2015 by TheRoguesLife from United States
Chel does amazing things in 10 minutes or less. I've always desired a steady meditation habit but have never been able to still myself and really dig in. I end up giving up after a week or two of struggling through the sessions. Chel's show is just right. It's long enough to completely change your outlook on the day, but short enough to fit into any day! Thanks for everything!
- Chel HamiltonJuly 21, 2015 by Cjmax63 from United States
Enjoy the mini meditations!!!
- Love this!July 16, 2015 by ROLLTIDENURSE from United States
I've been using these meditation minis for several weeks on an almost daily basis to help me get a handle on my anxiety (as an adjunct to CBT) and get thru a very stressful time in my life. Thank you Chel!
- PerfectJuly 15, 2015 by AL300NY from United States
I love to have these accessible when I need just a short escape during the day.
- Wonderful Guided MeditationsJuly 12, 2015 by AteAce from Australia
Whether you're starting out or a long time meditator, these short meditations are an absolute pleasure with lovely imagery and positive messages.
- This podcast is a lifesaver!June 29, 2015 by amyymburns from United States
Thank you so much for these podcasts. They help me realign myself and overcome my anxiety. I am truly grateful.
- Search is overJune 18, 2015 by jennharpsasha from United States
Great, just great specific meditations that really help you get through the day. The perfect blend of mindfulness and reality. I'm so grateful she's doing this.
- Keep them coming!June 7, 2015 by Mattp1002 from United States
These mini meditations are wonderful. The calm imagery is peaceful. Also, the relaxing and sincere tone of Cher's voice, mixed with the perfect balance of soft background music, make them a listening pleasure. Thanks for adding them to podcasts.
- ExcellentJune 3, 2015 by jrdn1516 from United States
Very soothing and relaxing voice
- Awesome meditation podcastMay 27, 2015 by Scott198582 from United States
This is one of my favorite meditation podcasts. Very relaxing and well produced. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!
- A must-have for your mindMay 7, 2015 by CatsOnAcid from United Kingdom
Hamilton has a lovely soothing voice, and the meditations themselves are short enough to fit into your day. I've found the visualisations helpful too. Excellent.
- Amazing!May 4, 2015 by Rylee Scott from United States
I use this podcast every once in a while, especially when I am stressed out or have anxiety. Anyone of these meditaions does the trick and really helps me find myslef and calms me down. I never feel more alive than right after when I listen to Chel's Podcast's! I seriously love every single one of these and look foward to laying down and just listening to the calm sound of her voice and the relaxing sounds in the background. It takes me to a whole different world. This is extrememly beneficial!! I love it!!
- Thank you, thank you, thank youApril 29, 2015 by App always right from United States
Chel, your voice is amazing. Your words are so calming. I have really been able to meditate with your podcast. Go through my problems and handling them. You've made me cry, and helped me let go of things so I can -just let it go. I appreciate you providing a free podcast with this level of professionalism and quality. Thank you again and can't wait to continue hearing your voice every night. You are a highly recommended professional from my standpoint.
- Meditation noviceApril 19, 2015 by Positive Review Guy from United States
I am a young grad student that is new to the idea of meditation. It was brought it in one of my more recent therapy appointments and I thought to myself "But I'm not one of those people who can clear their mind or picture themselves in a forest." With Chel Hamilton's great guidance, though, I am. She mentioned in one mini that even if you can't visual the scene, you just need to FEEL it. I feel like the techniques I've learned so far are helping me to keep the stress of grad school and working under control. I highly recommend this series to other novices who are unsure how to get started.
- Tool kitApril 16, 2015 by Staci b from United States
I love these meditations. I can play at any time of the day to start or re-start my day. I humbly thank you and am deeply indebted to you for this gift. Staci
- Perfect for the meditation beginner!April 15, 2015 by Ms DPG from United States
I've been wanting to begin bringing meditation into my daily life but couldn't find the right podcast. Chel's podcasts are the perfect length, style and her voice is the perfect combo of soothing and calm. Glad I found her!
- Must subscribe!April 10, 2015 by Sleepy Gypsy from United States
I did not want the sailboat meditation to end. Lovely feeling.
- Making Meditation EasyMarch 29, 2015 by Fitterthanyou from United States
When things are quick paced, overwhelming and sometimes complicated it is really nice to have something that makes a difficult moment easy. I take/use these mini’s as a tool and make the present moment enjoyable. I just need a little reminder sometimes and these mini’s are just that.
- Helpful and effectiveMarch 29, 2015 by hogan20 from United States
These podcasts are wonderful and useful. Chel's voice is soothing and her imagery is easy to tap into. Highly recommend.
- Meditation that really works!March 26, 2015 by Jessica Williams from United States
I found Chel Hamilton's Meditation Minis and listened to the second one about Life Visioning. It helped me get so clear on life and some of the things I really want to accomplish. Chel's voice is amazing and soothing and I really feel like I can commit to a practice of meditation finally. I just had to find the right one. Meditation Minis is it!! Definitely check it out!
- Excellent mediation! the best that I have found on the webMarch 25, 2015 by Purplesmiles101 from United States
Chel is so encouraging. The podcasts have become part of my rutine and very relaxing after a long day at work. I hughly recommend the podcasts to those who new to meditation like myself.
- Ms.SMarch 25, 2015 by ShiffyBru from United States
I've never had the patience to sit through one of the (many) meditation CDs I have; the length, the pace and the message of these Minis is excellent. Look forward to hearing Chel's voice each week!
- Habit formingMarch 25, 2015 by Dsantos11 from United States
Grateful to come across the series - Chel has made a straight forward and approachable way to bring meditation into your daily routine. And love her recommended reading for those wanting to take a deeper dive. Well done.
- You need this in your lifeMarch 20, 2015 by Alexa Roberts from United States
I love this podcast. Chel's voice is amazing (which I never say about anyone). You can tell she is very knowledge about what she is talking about but she is also very passionate, it is very inspiring. The podcasts help me relax so much- especially when I'm stressed or even in a bad mood. After I listen I feel like I just left a spa. This is the best mediation podcast I have found, I can't say enough good things about it.
- GoodMarch 16, 2015 by MacyLane from United States
Chel has a great voice, very soothing and calming. Something we all need in our everyday hustle and bustle of life! She reminds me of Jazz guitarist/singer Joyce Cooling.
- Peace On a Higher LevelMarch 15, 2015 by Ginger-vee Carter from United States
There is nothing like starting and ending your day with a mini dose of ease. Thank you for doing these! Best Ginger-vee
- Great mini meditationMarch 12, 2015 by NPR love from United States
- A little piece of heaven!March 8, 2015 by MiniTrouble from United Kingdom
Chel has the most amazing voice for making you feel relaxed and safe. Her guided mediations are a thing of wonder. The perfect antidote after a stressful day.
- Love theseMarch 3, 2015 by Japetpainter from United States
These are great little mini-breaks, very powerful, deep, and to the point. Thank you!
- two thumbs up!March 2, 2015 by cosunshinegirl from United States
Very wonderful and relaxing. A great way to start my day!
- Meditation to let stress & worry drift awayFebruary 24, 2015 by Healthactivist from United States
I woke up this morning in pain and decided to try a holistic approach to deal with the neck, shoulder and back pain. Chel's voice is soothing, relaxing and I will be tuning in on a regular basis. The background music is also nice and the meditation helped me drift off to sleep.
- MeditationFebruary 24, 2015 by Dotino from United States
Thank you Chel for your wonderful mini meditations now their downloaded on My e iPad .im presently at the palm beach airport stressed and tired I found your meditation mini I love it. Again thank you
- It really works!February 23, 2015 by mt226 from United States
Just what I needed to feel centered, calmer and in control of my day. Thanks!!
- Just want I need!February 21, 2015 by Nikkiscoots from United States
Being super busy these days a 7 to 10 minute meditation podcast is just what I need. I love your voice and I love the imagery you bring up. You are rocking it congratulations and I will be listening!
- Exactly What I NeedFebruary 19, 2015 by SilverNel from United States
I was introduced to Chel years ago though a short hypnosis she did called Train Trip. It is hands down the most relaxing thing I have ever listened to. How wonderful to see that she is offering short meditations here. Her explanations before the actual meditations are very helpful and the meditatons do the trick. I also appreciate how short they are. People who need meditation the most are the ones who inevitably feel like they can least afford to spend the time on it. These are perfect.
- Good meditation podcastsFebruary 18, 2015 by Chel is great. really enjoy from United States
really enjoy her great podcast and wonderful advise she has given me
- Amazing stuff!February 16, 2015 by Akrip from United States
Chel is extremely talented at what she does! This was a fantastic help. Looking forward to more!
- Chel is amazing!February 15, 2015 by MeghanPrats from United States
I love these quick guided meditations! Fits into my busy day and I feel great giving myself a few minutes to be centered. Thank you so much for these Chel!
- Been looking for a podcast like this for a while!February 9, 2015 by 0morphine0 from United States
I love her approach to fit meditation in where you can. This is great because small tweaks result in easy improvements in your life. Thanks for putting this out!
- Self love...February 8, 2015 by 又丨正品 from United States
This is a great meditation... Take time to give yourself some self love!
- Great discovery!February 8, 2015 by BellaLuigiSan from United States
I love the way Chel enunciates these meditations! I am able to calm down and focus. A wonderful way to start the day!
- WonderfulFebruary 7, 2015 by Limor11 from United States
- Very Calming ShowFebruary 7, 2015 by MsNancyG from Kenya
I really enjoyed these 10 minutes of Zen! The tips on how to react when things or people are challenging were very practical. Chel has a beautifully calming voice too. Look forward to more.
- Voice of an angelFebruary 6, 2015 by Snowflake 2011 from United States
Listening to Chel's Meditation Mini Podcast series has been one of the most relaxing experiences I can remember! Her voice is that of an angel, soft and beautiful... If you need a break from the stress of life I highly recommend you listen!
- These Meditation Minis Podcasts are fantastic!!February 6, 2015 by rattydog from United Kingdom
I have been using podcasts to assist my meditation/relaxation sessions and many are pretty good. This series is absolutely incredible. They are perfect for me in the evening to help wind down after a long day. I will definitely be sticking with these. Thanks for making them 🙂
- Short and sweetFebruary 5, 2015 by Julian - BrilliantLivingHQ.com from United Kingdom
Chel has the perfect voice for these guided meditations - it draws you in and wraps around you like a comfy blanket. I like the different techniques she shares and the brevity of each episode which makes it easy to fit in. - Kathryn from the Changeability Podcast
- Love these!February 5, 2015 by shughes100 from United States
I always enjoy listening to Chel’s voice and meditations. These fit perfectly into my busy day.
- BlissFebruary 5, 2015 by Mindy9696 from Australia
This meditation helped me clear my mind and relax, giving me the chance to be present and focus on what really matters!! Thank you for your great work!! Love it!!
- Excellent Resource!February 5, 2015 by Christy Largent from United States
I've been looking for a podcast like this. So glad to have found it. I'm incorporating this into my daily miracle morning practice. Thanks!
- Fantastic!February 5, 2015 by Ittyninja from United States
These are wonderful, relaxing and powerful. Two thumbs up!
- Perfect for busy people!February 5, 2015 by Kelly Strong Body Whole Heart from United States
I really enjoy Chel's meditations. Her voice is soothing and they meditations are just long enough to get deep into that quiet stillness. I will definitely be recommending these to my life coaching clients! Thanks for the great work!
- A must for meditationFebruary 5, 2015 by aclaessen from United States
I have a hard time to sit down and find the perfect meditation. Thanks to Chel who gave us meditation minis.
- Tremendous!February 5, 2015 by Matthew R. Colleran from United States
A calm spirit, a caring guide, a voice for our daily path. Chel does good work here, imparts a great deal and does so with a respect for moderation and the notion that we all have some common threads to our struggles in getting through this thing called Life. Give a listen. You'll be glad you did.
- What a fabulous voice!February 5, 2015 by rainbowmosaics from United States
Very relaxing and uplifting! highly recommended!
- MeditationsFebruary 4, 2015 by odbcat from United States
Chel is the best. If I want to get clear and centered, I go to Chel.
- Wow! Chel is an amazing guide!February 4, 2015 by Dhjgffhhj from United States
I love this podcast! Chel’s voice is fabulous. Her explanations are so clear and understandable. And the meditation sections are beautiful. Her voice really invites you into the moment and into the practice. I love the variety of the meditations she shares. There are really is something for everyone and every situation here. Definitely check this out!
- Meditation MinisFebruary 4, 2015 by KarenYank from United States
Chel Hamilton has the smoothf jazz voice that makes these meditation minis so relaxing. Short, sweet, fits in my busy day, just perfect!
This episode is brought to you by Blue Apron. To get $30 off your first order, plus free shipping, visit http://blueapron.com/minis Come join me for 3 days LIVE for your own "Emotional Detox" weekend! Early Bird Tickets on sale now @ http://ChelHamilton.com/events...read more
About the Host
They are like having a best friend who’s in your corner AND will tell it to you straight… but who’s also your “secret weapon” in helping you overcome the subconscious blocks holding you back in life.